Done / Completed Done

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate belt/buckle/rings

Ok so here are some pics. The colour isn't exactly right. And the buckle/rings are still just prints. But maybe this will get the idea across...generate enough interest to make some of these. Keep in mind, this is just some thinner scrap leather I'm working with.

Last edited:
Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate belt/buckle/rings

OK everyone who showed interest should have a PM now.. collecting deposits so I can get the leather ordered and start cutting it up so it can be sewn into belts :)

If anyone else is interested I can add you to the list

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate belt/buckle/rings**Collecting Deposits**

Ok I received a few deposits. Not sure if there's enough to get started on a run, I'll leave deposits open till Friday and call it then.

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate belt/buckle/rings**Collecting Deposits**

OK I have 2 spots left for the first run.. I will be ordering leather this week.. so if your interested please let me know. I'll keep deposits open for a few more days. :)

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate finished belt **2 deposit spots left**

So all patterns were remade.. seems like everyone changed their sizes :p they are being cut out as I post.. I will be dropping them off for sewing next week.. then dying and assembly :) I will send out balance requests over the weekend.

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate finished belt **2 deposit spots left**

All the patterns are cut.. going to the seamstress tomorrow :) .... if anyone else is interested please PM me or post up :)

Belts are all at the seamstress.. once I have them back I will dye and assemble them :)

Anyone else?

any pics of the belt? would love to see the belt :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back