JLBatman cowl SCREEN ACCURATE (first 10 get it for $200) Print pics in post 45

As promised here's the update
2c3349ae912b25876439a2473c4b6fd5.jpg

bb66acf1a09237473321444370dc4622.jpg

a97c97a25985c37c92f48c92dc220fe7.jpg

Close ups
7bb2d809f503a73a6191961808c5cb65.jpg

10d8d942a0e4499f8b683fbcf1a24612.jpg

At this point, I'm still collecting deposits for the $200 sale. Once I reach 10, it goes up to $245

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: JLBatman cowl SCREEN ACCURATE (first 10 get it for $200) Print pics in post 45

Hey Reel, I've got deposit ready if you're still taking some on. Please advise how to send.
Cheers!

Thanks! Deposit sent
Glad I could get on the primo price
Very excited to be part of this!!!!

Got it and thanks.

Also, I'm gonna offer Affleck resin face casts to those first 10 people @ $45 each. No other offer is made other than the first 10. If you're in on the run and want a cast, PM me

Reel

Last edited:
Re: JLBatman cowl SCREEN ACCURATE (first 10 get it for $200) Print pics in post 45

2 spots left at the $200 offer. After that, it goes up and no Affleck casts will be offered with the run.

Reel

Just to clarify what exactly is the cast we would be receiving? Full head in resin or just a face silicone like the recent set of pictures?

Just to clarify what exactly is the cast we would be receiving? Full head in resin or just a face silicone like the recent set of pictures?

No No No. I never said full head. It's a face cast in resin. The silicone was one I had laying around. It's NOT silicone or a full head. It's exactly like the silicone piece just white resin.

No No No. I never said full head. It's a face cast in resin. The silicone was one I had laying around. It's NOT silicone or a full head. It's exactly like the silicone piece just white resin.

ohhh my mistake. In that case I don't think I would be interested in a face cast. Sending PM.

I would love that last spot, if it's available, and the face cast...pm me if I'm in.....and I'll PayPal you what you tell me too, heh....is it 245? Or is there a deposit, I'm in either way. Just let me know....
'thanks, Storm

I was refunded my deposit. I just no longer wanted a face cast but still wanted a cowl. I can resend the deposit just as long I am in the 1st run of 10.

We have reach the 10 for the run. Price is now $235 plus shipping.

Reel

Last edited:

Bumping

Reel

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back