Done / Completed Done!!!!!

Re: 1:1 BB8 static prop

The last of the "Finished" bodies are done and going to Rocketeer for Jakku weathering.

bf5083c09facf1a35ffe270bd0076428.jpg

89b32d181614a65bc2a556529898eb3e.jpg

c438b1f2d119485306b963c2b1ba583b.jpg

Reel

How much ? And can we break it up in sections so i can afford it

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

These came out incredible, I wish I could swing one right now.

The Mouse really needs to hire/ subcontract with guys like you for the high end props. This would be the gift to have next holiday season!

Okay guys and gals. TheRocketeer has begun to receive the BB8's and will begin weathering and dome painting soon. Requests for the finishing will be going out next week.

23091216177ce45660a8a2ef6123c145.jpg

Can't wait to see one finished and weathered

Reel

Hey guys..waiting for some of the small domes to arrive still.. so I will send out shipping/finishing emails out once I get those in :)

WOW!!!! These are incredible!!! Please PM me if a slot opens in the future!!! WANT!!!!

OK, let me clear up something. I had stated that I was working on getting a lighting kit for this run. This has always been a "static" prop and the addition of electronics (If it happened) was an added bonus. Unfortunately the kit isn't available at this time as the guy that was working on it with dropped out. Thats not to say i won't make it available at some point. I did send a PM to everyone regarding this and asked if you wanted your dome glued on or not. Most ppl responded to leave it off (not glued).

Reel

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back