Done / Completed Done / Thank you

Re: JP NV Goggles

About 5 more spots and I'm gonna close this off. Filling in pretty quick, here. Thanks to those who jumped on board! :thumbsup

3 spots left and I'm gonna close this off for a bit. Consider this last call on this wave. Not sure if or when I'll open it back up. I don't want to exhaust my entire inventory before the next film. Not doing many anyway. Starting to see these things in my sleep.

PM if you want in.

Thanks to everyone else who jumped in the mix!

-Rylo

Do you plan on selling these goggles on the regular from time to time or will they become extinct?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Nope. Once I'm out of parts, that'll be it. I plan on setting a few pair back, but whatever I set aside will probably be sold at a higher price, whenever or if-ever that comes to pass. Getting a little protective of my inventory, that much is certain. :thumbsup

Do you plan on selling these goggles on the regular from time to time or will they become extinct?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Trust me when I say that these are not something necessarily meant for wearing lol. They are however the best damn JP display piece you could ask for.

I too want to take mine to the premier, but don't want to be the jerk telling people they can't touch them. I'm nervous at the thought of just taking them out of the house!

As someone who luckily got in on the initial run of these I can say, without reservation, that it was a decision I would make 100 times over again. If I had the money at hand again, I'd pick up another pair. I waited for over 2 years for mine on the initial run, and it was more than worth it. Sorry for the fanboying, but if you are on the fence about getting in on this run (especially because of what Rylo said earlier about closing the run when the parts run out) I'd pull the trigger on this one. Just saw the NVGs in the new movie. Made me beam with pride.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back