Done: National Treasure 2: Mount Vernon Map Question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Carrossea

Hello, everyone,

I was curious. Which of you members have a Mount Vernon Map (either replica, production-made, etc.)? If you have a Mount Vernon Map, can you let me know who you got it from, the approximate price of it, and maybe leave a comment or something, letting me know your thoughts on that prop? I will use this info to decide who to buy the Mount Vernon Map from, as I think a few people are making it, and I can technically buy one from Ross MacDonald for a heftier price (which I sorta want to avoid for now, if there is already someone(s) on here that is making an accurate replica).

Thank you!!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Carrossea

Re: Mount Vernon Map Question

Oh, and one question relating to Mount Vernon. Anyone went on the Mount Vernon National Treasure Tour? Curious if anyone has, and how much you liked it. I am considering going, if the tour is still available, but it is a bit far away from where I am from.