done delete

Re: Dancin_Fool IRON MAN Mark III - Pepakura FOAM Template files

Thanks Stealth. I really needed that back piece, now to foam it up!
Merry Christmas and a happy holidays

wow, this is an amazing technique at first I thought you were talking about that "Fun Foam" stuff and was worried about the durability but your stuff looks great. I've decided that I'm going to do a Snake Eyes costume based on the new movie coming out next year and I think technique is going to be perfect! Thank you so much!

540264_264285896987210_100002174054509_588232_1483891237_n.jpg

looking good, nice to have all the files together.
also the flipping guide is really helpfull

thumbs up :)

Hate to drudge up an older thread, Stealth, but are you going to release any more of DF's Mark III peps in foam format?

Funny that this thread gets dug up today. I actually just started working this morning on converting all of my final mk3 files over to be foam friendly. This morning I managed to get through the abs and thigh so I'd expect within the next week or so I should be able to get all the files converted over.

I'm following Stealth's "green" style of leaving out mirror'ed pieces and removing any unnecessary details.

Wow, and I was just going to bump this asking the same thing. LOL

Oh hell, even better DF! Straight from the source! That is awesome. I want to try and do the body pieces in foam and have a go with a fiberglass/resin helmet, boots and gloves from Zabana.

Thanks again!

Yup within 2 weeks, it only takes 20ish minutes for each piece but finding those slices of time with a 3 month old baby is tough! I did the two pieces this morning while commuting to work so I'll probably convert the rest during the same time over the course of the next 2 weeks, hopefully earlier depending on finding more time slices.

Man, now I gotta decide between Mark III, VI, or VII as my first...

Funny that this thread gets dug up today. I actually just started working this morning on converting all of my final mk3 files over to be foam friendly. This morning I managed to get through the abs and thigh so I'd expect within the next week or so I should be able to get all the files converted over.

I'm following Stealth's "green" style of leaving out mirror'ed pieces and removing any unnecessary details.

Well i hope you dont mind but i just finished converting your (amazing) files into foam already so i dont know if you want to finish converting them yourself or if you want mine (or both) :)

do i have to make an acount on 4shared? because when i click download it tells me to login.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back