1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Done / Completed

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by DB537, Oct 19, 2018.

1. DB537

DB537 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am trying to get really good HD screenshots of the team member dossier photos from the original (1966-73) Mission: Impossible,
    but my internet service is extremely slow and unreliable and HD video will not load for me. This show has never been released on
    Blu Ray, but is available in high definition through Amazon Prime video and CBS All Access.

I need screenshots from approximately 7 specific episodes. The dossier scenes all take place in the first few minutes of the episodes
    and only last about 1 minute, so it shouldn't take long to get the images. I need the best possible screencaps (minimal glare, etc.) of
    each shot/angle of each dossier photo that is shown.

I will pay $20 through PayPal to the first person who can upload the uncompressed full HD screenshots to a Dropbox folder and send me the link.

PM me for more information on the specific episodes and I will get back to you shortly.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. DB537

DB537 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Done/Completed

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018