Don post = rubies collectables?

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ive heard along time ago the don post helmet's etc were bought out bye rubies? is this correct? its just repackaged? I found an old warped vader helmet bye rubies and the guy said it's still a don post... :cautious:

It's true that the rubies helmets were mostly made from molds by Don post cause rubies bought a bunch of their molds! But the helmets have become less quality than the original don post ones! Hope this helps!

thanks, I knew I had heard something like this back in the day. just triple checking cause the guy was "trying" way to hard lol You cant even browse a store anymore or ask a question without people "telling" you for a "fact" what your getting... :cautious:

Ive heard along time ago the don post helmets etc were bought out BY rubies, is this correct? Its just repackaged? I found an old warped vader helmet BY rubies and the guy said it's still a don post... :cautious:
thanks, I knew I had heard something like this back in the day. just triple checking cause the guy was "trying" way TOO hard lol You cant even browse a store anymore or ask a question without people "telling" you for a "fact" what YOU’RE getting... :cautious:
Fixed that for you :lol:

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back