Don post = rubies collectables?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
Ive heard along time ago the don post helmet's etc were bought out bye rubies? is this correct? its just repackaged? I found an old warped vader helmet bye rubies and the guy said it's still a don post... :cautious:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frogfreak

It's true that the rubies helmets were mostly made from molds by Don post cause rubies bought a bunch of their molds! But the helmets have become less quality than the original don post ones! Hope this helps!

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
thanks, I knew I had heard something like this back in the day. just triple checking cause the guy was "trying" way to hard lol You cant even browse a store anymore or ask a question without people "telling" you for a "fact" what your getting... :cautious:

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ive heard along time ago the don post helmets etc were bought out BY rubies, is this correct? Its just repackaged? I found an old warped vader helmet BY rubies and the guy said it's still a don post... :cautious:
thanks, I knew I had heard something like this back in the day. just triple checking cause the guy was "trying" way TOO hard lol You cant even browse a store anymore or ask a question without people "telling" you for a "fact" what YOU’RE getting... :cautious:
Fixed that for you :lol: