Prop Store
  1. Welcome to the Junkyard!

This forum is intended for the sale of single items only. These items must be “ready to ship.” While any member can respond to a listing, only Premium Members can create listings.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Don Parker Steel Tomenosuke Cylinder Upgrade

Discussion in 'Junkyard' started by BadAtNames, Jan 10, 2019.

1. BadAtNames

BadAtNames Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have one mint condition, never installed Don Park steel Tomenosuke cylinder upgrade for sale.

I bought this extra for my personal Tomen when Don was doing the last run back in May/Jun of 2018. Since I've decided to build a live-fire out of my Tomen instead, I not longer need it.

Each one of these cylinders are exquisitely hand machined by Don, unlike the Michelle/Sidkit/Comprarobe replacement cylinders sold on eBay which are just pewter castings of a Tomen cylinder and therefore often warped or out of tolerance due to the metal shrinking in the molds or the silicone not being perfectly rigid when they're cast.

This is a must-have if you've got a Tomenosuke. Because they're machined to the exact dimensions of the plastic cylinder that comes in the Tomens it's totally plug and play. Just unscrew the cylinder ejection rod from the star, swap the cylinders, replace the star and screw everything back together.

SHIPPING:
    Free economy shipping with the continental US.
    I will ship upgraded (2-day, insured, etc.), internationally, and to other US locations (HI, AK) at buyer's expense. PM me for a quote.

(Edit: Included shipping info in post text)

IMG_9866.JPG IMG_9867.JPG IMG_9868.JPG

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. Georgedawestie

Georgedawestie New Member

Can you ship to the UK? Interested

3. BadAtNames

This is my first posting since the redesign, I just realized it doesn't display the information I provided about shipping.

To clarify: Yes, I will ship internationally, but you'd have to pay for it. I'm offering free shipping on it within the continental US only.

George: If you're still interested PM me your address and I'll give you a shipping quote when I get home around 5pm EST.

4. mgoob

mgoob Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I’ll take it

5. BadAtNames

This has been sold.