Unlimited Run DOJ Amoured Bat cowl from 3D print ***#160***

Re: DOJ Amoured Bat cowl from 3D print. **WIP pic #53**

OK here is the finished master :) I will send out PMs to collect deposits..if we hit 10+ it will be molded up within the next week or so :)

Sorry for the bad pics.. think I need to clean my lens :p but you get the idea.. the first pic has the jaw and eye "rubber" inserts..the jaw piece can be moved around and glued in place to accommodate larger or smaller heads..its supposed to mimic a cowl inside :) I will try to run these in a flexible material .. the 2 pieces the eye inserts are sitting on will be vac formed lenses :)

The colour was just some paint I had around so I could seal it and make it sorta-kinda metal looking..but the texture and battle damage is there :)

Master_1.jpgMaster_2.jpgMaster_3.jpg

OK here is the finished master :) I will send out PMs to collect deposits..if we hit 10+ it will be molded up within the next week or so :)

Sorry for the bad pics.. think I need to clean my lens :p but you get the idea.. the first pic has the jaw and eye "rubber" inserts..the jaw piece can be moved around and glued in place to accommodate larger or smaller heads..its supposed to mimic a cowl inside :) I will try to run these in a flexible material .. the 2 pieces the eye inserts are sitting on will be vac formed lenses :)

The colour was just some paint I had around so I could seal it and make it sorta-kinda metal looking..but the texture and battle damage is there :)

View attachment 522448View attachment 522449View attachment 522450

That looks perfect. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 522448View attachment 522449View attachment 522450

Thats friggin beautiful.

Reel

Re: DOJ Amoured Bat cowl from 3D print. **finished pic #84** Collecting Deposits

Going to put funds into my paypal today and send it over cowl is perfection

Re: DOJ Amoured Bat cowl from 3D print. **finished pic #84** Collecting Deposits

I have no idea why I relate so much to this design, but I love it. Now, if that movie sucks though ...

Deposit sent! ;)

Sorry for dumb question - for those of us who order - we have to paint it, right?

That looks perfect. Wow.

:)
Thats friggin beautiful.

Reel

Got it thanks :)
Deposit sent!

Thank you and received
looks amazing !! payment sent

Got it
Deposit sent

Thanks I'll confirm when I get it :)
Going to put funds into my paypal today and send it over cowl is perfection

It will be good :) it better be good....
I have no idea why I relate so much to this design, but I love it. Now, if that movie sucks though ...

Deposit sent! ;)

Got it!!! :)
Deposit sent!!

Thanks B
Deposit sent C :)

Received sir :)
Deposit Sent!

Yes this is for a raw cast kit.. I will offer finishing work as well.. once I mold it I will post up a finished one :)
Sorry for dumb question - for those of us who order - we have to paint it, right?

:)
Yeah, unless you pay extra for finishing work from him.

Got it :)
Sending now

Can't wait to see the finished one

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back