Unlimited Run DOJ Amoured Bat cowl from 3D print ***#160***

Re: DOJ Amoured Bat cowl from 3D print. **print pic #21**

What's the estimated shipping time? Would love to get one to finish by DragonCon.

Not sure when that us. But this won't be molded until sometime in September? I'll keep everyone updated, but I have a few other helmets that are ahead of this one. And I don't rush my stuff. So please be patient :)
What's the estimated shipping time? Would love to get one to finish by DragonCon.

Not sure when that us. But this won't be molded until sometime in September? I'll keep everyone updated, but I have a few other helmets that are ahead of this one. And I don't rush my stuff. So please be patient :)

Absolutely no rush at all that's not what I meant! I was just curious that's all. September or late sounds perfect. Your work is top notch.

OK so I wanted to post up some progress shots.. I am working on this..just a bit slower since I have 3 other helmets I'm mastering/molding right now.. but its still on track :)

Front.jpgPersp.jpgBack.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DOJ Amoured Bat cowl from 3D print. **WIP pic #44**

Will an unpainted version be available? I'm working on my own armor and I will be painting everything flat black.

Ok, I am dropping for this. Put me on for sure for sure!

It will depend on timing. I have a few commitments already. I'm definitely interested but I can't commit at this time.

Well here are the latest pics.. so close to being done and ready to mold.. next weekend or the weekend after that.. :)

11853913_10153540831467387_1035603070_n.jpg 11844090_10153540831477387_2064273038_n.jpg 11881022_10153540831472387_708528617_n.jpg 11844160_10153540831457387_495761126_n.jpg

It will depend on timing. I have a few commitments already. I'm definitely interested but I can't commit at this time.

Looks great. Fantastic work bro. Cant wait for this.

holy **** just seen the new pics that looks fantastic im in love!

Re: DOJ Amoured Bat cowl from 3D print. **WIP pic #53**

oh.....my....god that is perfect :0. did you state a price mate? shipped to the UK raw unfinished? i wouldn't mind having a go at painting that myself.

That looks awesome bro. Can't wait to get my hands on that.

Hey Curtis, write me down for this thing .. I actually wanted to do it myself but no reason to do that now! ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back