Dog-walking drone - Back to the Future

Cafe80sNerd

Does anyone know any info on this prop from bttf II? I searched it up on countless prop websites and found nothing. If you own a prop replica please get in touch. (I am looking for anyone that has info on the litterbug trash can prop from bttf 2 as well)

7DE1560E-D1A7-41B8-9819-07FCEA245F34.jpeg
C84CA159-E2BF-4BA0-840F-A7B7EB59EF35.jpeg

I've been wanting to rebuild the Litter Bug for some time, but unfortunately I didn't get around to it. Here are some pictures I downloaded some time ago.

Attachments

• 20788286_5.jpg
    20788286_5.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 285
  • back to the future 2 litterbug prop.jpg
    back to the future 2 litterbug prop.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 273
  • back-to-future-props.jpg
    back-to-future-props.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 171
I remember hearing that the dog-walking drone is a repurposed model from *batteries not included.

But where I heard that or when, I don't recall.

Alex
I've had a look and both of the props look very familiar!

1607942934759.png

It looks as though when they repurposed it for bttf II they switched out the blue LEDs to green LEDs and drilled a few more holes in the side of the fiberglass shell.

also does anyone have any knowledge on the slurpee cup from bttf II?
1607949585214.png

I searched it up everywhere and there is absolutely nothing so I had to get a screencap of it. (it's the white cup the orange hoverboard girl is holding) any help on this would be greatly appreciated as well!

this is all I have. three small pics from the screenused cup.

Attachments

• future-prop-futuristic-11-slurpee-cup_1_1ec3fb11aef1fa8f6b5fb9ca81a5+a6bb.jpg
    future-prop-futuristic-11-slurpee-cup_1_1ec3fb11aef1fa8f6b5fb9ca81a5+a6bb.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 204
  • future-prop-futuristic-11-slurpee-cup_1_1ec3fb11aef1fa8f6b5fb9ca81a5a6bb.jpg
    future-prop-futuristic-11-slurpee-cup_1_1ec3fb11aef1fa8f6b5fb9ca81a5a6bb.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 11537247_1.jpg
    11537247_1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 183
this is all I have. two small pics from the screenused cup.
thanks a bunch! I am intrigued by the silly straw design on the side, it looks like a long acrylic tube thats been heat formed round and round and the shell does look a lot like a hand held mixer like joberg said

I’ve just found out that there were 2 of them made, one of them was made with vacuformed styrene and the other one was made out of formed plastic and the letters on the side are die cut stickers

thanks a bunch! I am intrigued by the silly straw design on the side, it looks like a long acrylic tube thats been heat formed round and round and the shell does look a lot like a hand held mixer like joberg said
Or some kind of soap dispenser (cap on top but removed to do the prop and the opening). Is it a working straw in the movie? Do we see some kind of a liquid on the side?

Or some kind of soap dispenser (cap on top but removed to do the prop and the opening). Is it a working straw in the movie? Do we see some kind of a liquid on the side?
You can’t really see the side of it in the movie and the description of the original prop says it works but I don’t know whether that means you can drink out of it and the side isn’t really practical for drinking because there are gaps in between the straws. I guess that if you were to make this with the intention to drink from it you could close up the gaps between the straws but that would make it a custom piece and not screen-accurate

I always thought it was some sort of watering vase. I know that the screen used one sold at auction but got destroyed during shipping. So sad.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back