Does the new DOW commercial make you want to play Fallout 3?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by Sluis Van Shipyards, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Sluis Van Shipyards

Sluis Van Shipyards Master Member

I started seeing that new DOW commercial with the train and I knew I'd heard the group who sings that song. It's The Ink Spots that sang "I Don't Want to Set the World On Fire". Anyone else notice that? That song would fit right into Fallout 3.

Here's the commercial if you haven't see it: Dow "Quiet Train" commercial - YouTube

2. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

Actually the song is in Fallout 3 as is the other Ink spots song from Fallout 1 and "A kiss to build a dream on" in Fallout 2. Bethesda actually used all of the Fallout 1 and 2 sound track in new vegas and F3.

3. Sluis Van Shipyards

Sluis Van Shipyards Master Member

The one from the commercial isn't in Fallout 3.

4. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

I swear it was shown when you see the radio comes on in the bus at the opening and it's on one radio station.
    FALLOUT 3: Opening - YouTube

5. Scareb

Scareb Sr Member

I don't want to set the world on fire was the song from the commercial with Ron Perlman in it and it's also in the game. The song from the Dow commercial was not in fallout 3. Maybe New Vegas but I barely played that one.

6. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

The one in the commercial hasn't been in any but it's for sure the Ink Spots and all their stuff has the same style so it would fit into a Fallout game. I could see this song playing while roaming the wasteland.

7. SmilingOtter

SmilingOtter Master Member

8. Contec

Contec Master Member

If you listen to Inkspots song on spotyfy you will recognize that most of their songs sounds the same.