Does anyone no the REAL history/story of the Predators, and the different types?

hockeyundgrdusa

Hey Guys,

Ive been a Predator fan ever since P1.. just recently I became really interested in the story line of the Predators and I keep getting all different kinds of versions. Is there one REAL history/story of all the different types of Predators? If somone can shine some light on this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
George

Didnt you already ask this question in another thread with almost the exactly same wording? ...Man ...no offense but this kinda stuff is the way to annoy more members rather to enlist their aid ..the Main Man, Main moderator and owner of this site posted a bunch of wiki reference points for you

What the F*cks you problem ptgreek!?!
Yea, I posted this question in under the wrong section, MY BAD!... GET OVER IT! Don't you have anything better to do with your life then to police the lair??? geeeze...
So anyway, for those who actually would like to enlighten me, I would be most greatful :)

I'll handle this one...

There is no REAL history, they just came up with them and decided to rewrite everything. They wanted to be the creators of the biggest, baddest Predators, so they just took a dump on what existed already and put their own outlandish designs in their place.

I.E. say you work at my store, but then my drunkard of a friend loses his job and decides he needs a new job ASAP, since I'm a douchie mcdoucherton, I FIRE you, a perfectly awesome worker, and hire my drunk, crack head friend instead. ...guy ends up burning my store down and pissing off my customers...oh and he's a pedophile. Suddenly, I'm out of business, and no one likes me anymore.

That's the story behind PREDATORS, and their new super crack head Predators. Yes, AVP was...well...its horrid stench is beyond words, but someone definitely **** the bed with the most recent film. Don't believe everything the history books tell you, THIS is the truth. It's the same thing they did with AVP, Paul Anderson just re-wrote the movie canon any way he felt fit, as far as the Predator franchise goes, the engine is running, but no one is actually steering the wheel.

Hahaha thank you!

Someone was telling me that P1 was a baby predator and that AVP are Warrior Predators and then there’s Elder Predators. And now there’s a new bigger species of Predators (Berserker)... idk... I was just wondering if there was an actual story to this whole thing and not just everyone’s interpretation.

What the F*cks you problem ptgreek!?!
Yea, I posted this question in under the wrong section, MY BAD!... GET OVER IT! Don't you have anything better to do with your life then to police the lair??? geeeze...
So anyway, for those who actually would like to enlighten me, I would be most greatful :)

LOL, he's a Mod. And he didn't really say anything that bad. He said you posted it, TWICE, which is unneeded. We understand, we all make mistakes, but that doesn't give you the right to bash a fellow member, especially a mod.

EDIT: Yeah, I don't really understand the story behind Predators, my dad thought that the Classic Predator was hung up because what's-his-face said that there are bigger ones that prey on the smaller ones.

EDIT 2: I don't know who told you that the AVP Preds were warriors, but IIRC, they were Young Bloods, going through the rite of passage to become warriors. The Elders are the oldest, wisest, most honorable Preds there are.

’m aware of that, but he bashed me once when I posted under Auctions, witch I understand why someone would be upset about that.. so I didn’t say anything then. Then I reposted the question under the correct section and he had to say something again.. that’s just uncalled for. Maybe he could have helped me instead belittled me.. I just wanted to talk about predator with other fans.. not looking for fights. Anyway.. I don’t want to make this the topic.. i still want to hear what people have to say about the "Movie" story line of the Predator(s).

Yea, I didnt fully understand when he said that there were two kinds of predators. Bigger ones fighting with little ones??? I think that really throws a monkey wrench in the whole predator story line I think.... So who where the Predators in AVP? Classic ones i assume?... idk kinda think he ruined the PREDATOR with the Berserker

My dad said the bigger ones fighting the little ones, and I thought Different Clans/Bad Bloods. Perhaps the Classic Pred was an Elder/Leader overthrown by the Bad Bloods.

Hey Bro, George "ptgreek" is good people. I understand you want info, but please take your time to explore and read. You will find everything you want. Don't bash people dude. Now the New Predators you see in the movie are Bad Bloods, I guess the easy way of putting it is like Pirates/Renagades of the Predator Race. They are different in apperance and hunt there own race as well. There are bunch of other info about them here, just a brief idea for you!

I worked it out with ptgreek.. I apologized... did not know his status on here.

Regardless of ptgreek's status - you don't fly off at the handle like that with ANY member when you're brand new here. I'm glad you worked it out with George, but please understand that if you treat anyone else with that attitude, your stay here will be brief.

OOH, well that explains a lot then. Im not a big comic person.. Thus why I don't read them. So that explains where a lot of theses phrases come from. Does the story line in the comic match up to the movies??

If I were to get all over a newbie for posting in the wrong section.. would that be ok???
Of course not... its not my place to say somthing. That would only make more conflict. Like I said, I did not see his status and I thought he was just another memeber getting on me. Again... I apologized and worked it out.

There are many different storylines, I haven't read them myself, but I have seen an issue where it showed how the Elder at the end of Predator 2 got his Flintlock.

EDIT: Another thing to note, try to edit your posts, rather than double post, gets on the nerve of people here.

yea i noticed lol.. When I posted the one before this one it never showed up as a post thats why I reposted it... Trust me on hear, u gotta learn quick bc everyone gets on you hahaaha

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back