Does anyone make ROTS lightsabers?

bookface

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just curious if there's anyone making (or made in the past so they're out there) lightsabers from Revenge of the Sith? I have Vader's, I'd like to get Obi-wan's if possible.

Roman and 89 sabers both make good FX Obi-Wans, and Anakin Starkiller has talked about imminently doing a more faithful static replica.

Roman and 89 sabers both make good FX Obi-Wans, and Anakin Starkiller has talked about imminently doing a more faithful static replica.
I'm getting the cast parts this week. Once I have them in hand, I'll be ordering the machined elements soon after. It will be a 100 run set of Anakin and Obi-wan sabers with parts cast off original production pieces.

I'm getting the cast parts this week. Once I have them in hand, I'll be ordering the machined elements soon after. It will be a 100 run set of Anakin and Obi-wan sabers with parts cast off original production pieces.
That's awesome. I'll keep an eye out for the new parts.

I have to look but I think I still have a few kits left over from a run I did years ago of Obi's saber from ROTS. It was just static though.

I have to look but I think I still have a few kits left over from a run I did years ago of Obi's saber from ROTS. It was just static though.
Please do. I have no interest in FX sabers, I'm about all the static displays. I'm just not paying $1500 for the MR

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back