Does anyone make a screen accurate Squid Game tracksuit?

Did you actually order from them? I couldn't find a single review for one of their products. Not to mention a photo of a confirmed purchase. Seems a bit suspicious to say the least.

Anybody else have a lead for a screen accurate tracksuit? Zlurpo any chance you'll produce them? Aware the hype is succumbing.
Ugh, I totally wasted money on that. They finally sent me half of my order (a t-shirt) like two months after it was marked shipped. My subsequent attempts to recover my losses went unanswered. But yeah, I would still love to find a well-made non-scam version of the teal tracksuit.

Ugh, I totally wasted money on that. They finally sent me half of my order (a t-shirt) like two months after it was marked shipped. My subsequent attempts to recover my losses went unanswered. But yeah, I would still love to find a well-made non-scam version of the teal tracksuit.
Man that sucks. Sorry about it. I'm surprised that Netflix doesn't crack down on the website. Afterall they blatantly claim to be an official store!

The good news I might have a lead on an official Squid Game tracksuit :)

Some pics of the official tracksuit and shirt.

detail_2220819_39_big.jpg

detail_2220819_22_big.jpg

I thought you guys might be interested in our jumpsuit, screen accurate squid game guard suit.
It's available at bigeffectprops Etsy store.
squid game.jpg
squid game1.jpg

I got another three tracksuits sz L with no 456. On the suit itself the patches are removable. The shirt is printed. Size L fits me (6ft 176lbs) perfectly. PM me if interested. Pics of myself for reference ;)

Squid_2.jpg
Squid_1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back