Does anyone know who to take apart a MR Dooku LE?

jd pilot

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just that. If you've actually done it, please let me know how. I need to take apart mine, and I want to make sure it goes all back together like nothing happend when I reasemble it.

Thanks in advance.

I have done it, and unfortunately, all I can say is that it is virtually impossible to take it apart and put it back as though nothing ever happened. The parts are glued together, and to get them apart you either must disolve the glue or certain items must be broken, specifically the red button and gold part behind the emmiter.

Your best bet is to try to disolve the glue with steam, and see if anything will come apart, if they won't you'll need to rip certain parts apart.

If you have specific questions, let me know and I will try to help.

Dan Stokes
DDStokes@aol.com

<div class='quotetop'>(Anakin Starkiller @ May 22 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1248969[/snapback]</div>
I have done it, and unfortunately, all I can say is that it is virtually impossible to take it apart and put it back as though nothing ever happened. The parts are glued together, and to get them apart you either must disolve the glue or certain items must be broken, specifically the red button and gold part behind the emmiter.

Your best bet is to try to disolve the glue with steam, and see if anything will come apart, if they won't you'll need to rip certain parts apart.

If you have specific questions, let me know and I will try to help.

Dan Stokes
DDStokes@aol.com
[/b]

That's what I was afraid of. It looked like some epoxy behind one of the gold 'greeblies'. I was just hoping they screwed it in though.

emailing....

<div class='quotetop'>(jediscout @ May 28 2006, 12:10 AM) [snapback]1251898[/snapback]</div>
So that he can put it back together again.
[/b]
:lol :lol :lol

Sorry but that was funny.

<div class='quotetop'>(jediscout @ May 27 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]1251898[/snapback]</div>
So that he can put it back together again.
[/b]
:lol that was funny. Nice one.

o btw hope you get it back together again. I had a similar problem, gave up on takingn it apart and just used zap-a-gap.

Are you repairing it? I know a lot of MR Dookus have loose pommels (mine included) and I'd be interested to hear if anyone knows how to fix that.

Are you repairing it? I know a lot of MR Dookus have loose pommels (mine included) and I'd be interested to hear if anyone knows how to fix that.

Well I took mine apart to chrome the back elbow to make it a ROTS Dooku. This pommel was loose too, so when I put it back together, I added some metal two part epoxy and it is solid as a rock now :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back