Does anyone know who made this at Dok Ondar's at Galaxy's Edge?

SeanG22

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know who the maker is of this creature at Dok Ondar's at Galaxy's Edge?
Any help would be appreciated! :)

tempImagexkM6WR.jpg

Very kind of you, scarf man! That particular piece wasn't our shop (though we did bid on that gig!).

In Dok's you can spot some instruments from the cantina and Jabba's palace. We crafted those, as well as the masters for the gaffi sticks in there and the Mythosaur skull is the one we make via my other biz, Regal Robot, though with added weathering from Eric Baker's amazing team who dressed the entire land. (Note you can order one here: Star Wars – Art, Sculpture & Decor – Regal Robot ). We also did the IG heads and other combustion canisters for the bar.

All that said, with Regal, we can do custom creature work, fully licensed by Lucasfilm, and we could take a look at making one of those for you if you like. Just drop a line via the site any time: Contact Us Today! – Regal Robot

Very kind of you, scarf man! That particular piece wasn't our shop (though we did bid on that gig!).

In Dok's you can spot some instruments from the cantina and Jabba's palace. We crafted those, as well as the masters for the gaffi sticks in there and the Mythosaur skull is the one we make via my other biz, Regal Robot, though with added weathering from Eric Baker's amazing team who dressed the entire land. (Note you can order one here: Star Wars – Art, Sculpture & Decor – Regal Robot ). We also did the IG heads and other combustion canisters for the bar.

All that said, with Regal, we can do custom creature work, fully licensed by Lucasfilm, and we could take a look at making one of those for you if you like. Just drop a line via the site any time: Contact Us Today! – Regal Robot
TomSpinaDesigns , you did a fantastic job on the musical instruments, gaffi stick and medical props. All of your stuff is incredible!

Although you didn't do the creatures in Dok Ondar's, I'd love to see you do a Nexu or Anooba.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back