Does Anyone know who Kister Alvarez Designs is?

vader45

Sr Member
I found them through a YouTube search and then started talking to them via Instagram.

Are they legit sellers of Batman costume pieces or an I looking at a recasting scammer?

drftfan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just purchased a Forever Cowl and Emblem from him. His name is Felipe Alvarez.

It's latex which I want, I dont care for urethane, and the price is $175 plus shipping for both items which is really nice.

Here is his Instagram to see his work.

Why don't you like urethane?

vader45

Sr Member
Why don't you like urethane?
Well latex if made correctly is far more elastic which makes it easier to pull on. I had a Urethane Returns cowl at one point and currently own a Justice league cowl in latex plus another latex mask that had no slit in the back. The latex is it imo way easier to slip on and off when it's made to be more elastic. The urethane felt a lot stiffer in direct comparison.

drftfan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It depends on how the cowl is made to be honest. I use a 50 shore urethane and it is as comfortable as any latex cowl at this point. But I don't make mine like everyone else.
I had a latex cowl that was a nightmare to take on and off. It solely depends the cowl and who made it realistically.