Does anyone know Jamief123 (Jamie)

Whichever board it was, it doesn't seem to protect or care for its members very much does it :unsure

One of the many aspects I love of the RPF is that it says (somewhere), something to the effect of 'your behaviour outside the RPF may have consequences on your membership here'.

I will have to find it again I deleted it once I had done what I wanted. It wasn't the trek prop zone they where very helpful a mod emailed me back and told me they have no member by that user name of do they no him.

The board was a computer board mostly software and asking if this tv or camera was any good.

Have you tried to Google: Jamief123 or Jamie Flesch to see what comes up?
You might be given other directions of contacting him like other user names or
Facebook pages, Myspace, or other reviews of peoples dealing with him, At least you my find out that you are not the only one he has take for a ride.
Good Luck....

If the mods contacted him and they didn't get an answer, you should point it out to them that he was on the board today. They cannot keep track of everything.

I've dealt with him in the past with no problems.

There is a TPZ member that I believe is one in the same, I am PM'ing you
the member ID.

Best of luck across the pond with this issue...

Thank you for your help I've emailed the owner/mod and his just got back to me the email they have isn't working so his Pm'd him.

I want hold my breath I have lost my money.

Just found Jamie's YouTube channel its under the name jamief1701 his showing all his star trek props and that man has a great collection.

I have posted on two off his videos before I was blocked

I doubt he has any of those props left, as he had some 70 threads in the JY before he split (or so it seems anyway).

I am still surprised at this. Like others, I dealt with him and no problems too.

What is self-evident is that he does not want to communicate with you for some reason.

It would be good if he were to at least chime in here and give an 'explanation'.

It is not logical to loose a reputation for a 'silly' $100.

The money isn't a issues now if he does refund me the money which I want hold my breath I would donate it to a charity of the rpf's choice. I just want this sorted.

No I fort it came From card but came from my bank. When talking with my bank they just past the info on to the local police and that's all they could do.

His now blocked me from commenting on his YouTube videos. His guy has shown his true colors.

His YouTube name is jamief1701

Last edited:
I posted on the TPZ the owner/mod said this isn't what trek stands for and want let it stand,jamief123 hasn't replyed to any of there emails/PM'S but they are not willing to leave my topic up about the issues I have with jamief123/jamief1701.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back