Does anyone know Jamief123 (Jamie)

Glad you got your stuff. I can't understand what's gone wrong with this trade/sale if it's a problem with not having money or something else just tell me I don't mind holding on longer for any item has long has I no what's going on.

I've added jamief123 (Jamie flesch) On a list of members not to deal with and to warn others about.

Shame because this is the first time I've been burned on a trade/sale it was going to happen sometime just didn't think it would happen for a little amount has $100

Thanks again for all your help

Yep I total agree. Because he said he was stuck for cash and bills mounting up I sent him payment as gift my own fault and since he noticed thats how I sent it that's when he cut off all contact.

Yep I total agree. Because he said he was stuck for cash and bills mounting up I sent him payment as gift my own fault and since he noticed thats how I sent it that's when he cut off all contact.

I don't care what someone says, I will never send a payment as a gift. If they are not willing to take the payment the proper way, where I have a way to get my money back if they screw me, I will say thanks, but no thanks and not make the deal.

Did you use your credit card to make the payment through paypal? If you did, you may be able to get the money back through them.

I'm just waiting for my bank to contact me.
Just can't believe why he would do a runner for $100. his had several people/mod from therpf email him and from what I've been told his not got back to anyone.

I was told he has health issues so I hope his ok and this isn't causing any stress but he needs to contact me or others that have emailed him.
Thanks for the help

Re: Does anyone know Jamief123 (Jamie) update

Still no contact from him.
As anyone else had any luck

Thanks. Jon

Last edited:
Did you file a charge-back yet ?

Credit Card companies don't give a rat's behind if it went through PayPal as a gift. They will do the charge-back anyway if you supply the evidence that the payment was for a purchase you never received.

Devils advocate... maybe something happened to the guy? Seems odd he's been fine with other people and then run off with $100? I hope nothing has, but maybe that's why he hasn't posted your things and isn't replying to emails?

Ya my emails from kapow2009@hotmail.co.uk are just coming back at me. I can't do a charged back has I sent it has gift .

He said he sent them in august but no tracking nothing to say he did.
I hope his ok and from what I've been told his a good guy and this isn't normal for him.

I just want this sorted

If you used a Credit Card to send money through PayPal, you can, irrespective of 'gift'.

'Gift' is a PayPal thing.

As I said, Credit Card companies don't give a rat's behind if it went through PayPal as a gift. They will do the charge-back anyway if you supply the evidence that the payment was for a purchase you never received.

Historically, "health issues" seems to be at the top of the list of excuses around here when someone decides it's time to run off with someone else's money. It's rarely true. Sorry to hear about your troubles, kapow, and I hope you get things sorted out in your favor.

I've been sent a lot of forum boards addresses where jamief123 ( Jamie flesch) is a member most of them his been online with in the last 12 hours I have signed up to these boards and sent pm's to all of them and posted on the boards asking for contact and a refund.

I can't see him contacting me or sending a refund this guy is bad news and his shown his true colors. I understand there people that have had great trades with him but it only takes one .

Thanks for all your help

Sounds to me like the item got lost in the mail and he was holding out hope that it would arrive so he didn't have to answer you. Now it's probably to the point that it's obviously lost, you want your $ back, and he doesn't have the item or the $ so he panicked and stopped all communication.

People don't seem to realize that a little note goes a long way. Sorry this didn't turn out for you, I can't fathom that he didn't send it at all based on my previous experiences but as you say, it only takes one... :(

Yes I got a warning for contacting him and that I came across as bad news and they would ban me. I've made my point and asked for my accounts to be closed anyway as I have no interest in there boards .

Orange. Jamie was very fast to offer a refund because he said he had insurance on the blu rays and from that point on his not replyed . Which I couldn't see him having has he had no tracking.

If he reads this all I want is talk about how we can sort this out. I like to think I'm a reasonable person.

What board is this?

Yes I got a warning for contacting him and that I came across as bad news and they would ban me. I've made my point and asked for my accounts to be closed anyway as I have no interest in there boards .

Orange. Jamie was very fast to offer a refund because he said he had insurance on the blu rays and from that point on his not replyed . Which I couldn't see him having has he had no tracking.

If he reads this all I want is talk about how we can sort this out. I like to think I'm a reasonable person.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back