Does anyone have pics of Jeff Parks' Mara Jade saber?

It depends on what you mean by your request.

He only made and sold 5 exact replicas (I own one) off the radar of as the one he built for the CCG. He then changed some elements when he later posted them on his website (longer hilt, little holes in the emitter, etc..).. Then later when he changed the technology he also changes some some of the production methods such as milling the hilt grips instead of individual plates.

Here is one of the original 5.

The certificate below is one of a kind. After I bought the lightsaber from Jeff, I created the Certificate and asked him if he would sign it. Not only did he do it, but he also offered to take it to a upcoming convention and have Shannon Baksa (maiden name) and Timothy Zahn sign it.

View attachment 1519351
View attachment 1519352
View attachment 1519353

View attachment 1519354
View attachment 1519355
Do you happen to know what Jeff used for the pommel? It doesn’t look like an obiwan pommel but similar. Trying to find one like it.

Do you happen to know what Jeff used for the pommel? It doesn’t look like an obiwan pommel but similar. Trying to find one like it.
It's just a sort of end cap. Parks made most of his hilt back then using stock tubing of various diameters. In this case he used a smaller diameter of the lower grip section that slides inside. Looks like he beveled the edge and milled lines up the sides so you can see some spacing at the bottom. And it looks like he used some sort of stock plug to cap it off. It stays in place with the brass thumbscrew.

IMG_5118D.jpeg
IMG_5122D.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back