Does anybody know where To get a Vader (Anakin Reveal) latex skull cap and scar?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Imperial Weapon

I had this Idea of making an ANH reveal helmet that would come apart like the ESB reveal (cut at the upper tubes instead of lower) but with ROTJ details and a lot of people say I look like Hayden Christensen. As my idea is to do the suit from ANH but the head underneath would be young Vader but Sebastian Shaw style. I found Sebastian shaw reveal latex masks but they were 200- 300 quid so I thought why not look for a skull cap with a cheek scar but I can't find any, all I found was the original prop and the Star Fortress one but their crooks so I dunno where to look I hope someone hear can help.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

woodywaverider

I have no idea on where to find one, but if you can’t then I would suggest reasearching stage/film makeup/prosthetics, you could possibly make your own by adding latex etc. to plain skull cap?

woodywaverider

Maybe but I thought buying one would be cheaper
In my general experience it’s normally cheaper to make something yourself if you have the skill, especially with the higher end stuff. but that’s from metal props perspective

I’ve got no experience with makeup or prosthesis, but I imagine a bald cap and some latex would be pretty cheap especially as it’s getting close to Halloween.

cheapest option would be to shave your head and used a scar/ fake wound kit - lol - luckily I’m blessed with being bald already.

this might be a useful reference: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI (1983) - Anakin Skywalker (Sebastian Shaw) Facial Appliances and Lifecast - Current price: £22500

hopeful we may get to see an actual Hayden Christensen Vader reveal in the coming Kenobi series.

Last edited:

Imperial Weapon

In my general experience it’s normally cheaper to make something yourself if you have the skill, especially with the higher end stuff. but that’s from metal props perspective

I’ve got no experience with makeup or prosthesis, but I imagine a bald cap and some latex would be pretty cheap especially as it’s getting close to Halloween.

cheapest option would be to shave your head and used a scar/ fake wound kit - lol - luckily I’m blessed with being bald already.

this might be a useful reference: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI (1983) - Anakin Skywalker (Sebastian Shaw) Facial Appliances and Lifecast - Current price: £22500
Thank you for the reference and yeah in most cases I agree because you pay for someone elses labour and I dunno bout shaving but um do you or anyone else have any idea if heating a skull cap would work for the gashes?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.