Does anybody know the dimensions of the individual Sabacc cards?

Ok (y) So who wants some cards?

New:
Three (NakedMoleRat, elr02k, CAKComedyProps)
Weathered:

Dice?
Two (NakedMoleRat, elr02k)

Box?
one (elr02k)

Last edited:
I have the pricing, I would need at the minimum 25 preferably 50 orders to come out. Every deck will cost about 50 dollars per deck if only 25 people order. Sorry. If 50 people want some the price will drop down to 35$. If a hundred people want some the price will down to 31. I will show you the deck soon.

Last edited:
And sorry guys about the pricing and the need for people wanting the cards. I am a college student with less than a grand in my bank account and it costs a grand in order to simply buy them. :confused:

Last edited:
If there is going to be more than 100 the price will drop as well. The increased price is because of shipping (nine dollars within the U.S) and the cost of the cards.

Ok people, I am pretty close to have the design of the cards. Should I be concerned about copyrights or not? I have seen that other people have not been talking about copyrights. Thoughts?

Ok people, I am pretty close to have the design of the cards. Should I be concerned about copyrights or not? I have seen that other people have not been talking about copyrights. Thoughts?

No I don't think it's a huge problem, especially if it just stays on the RPF. I mean, look at the runs currently going on, Beskar Ingots, blasters, and lightsabers. I think more research wouldn't hurt but I don't think it'll be a problem. Disney doesn't seem to pay close attention to what's going on here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back