Does anybody know the dimensions of the individual Sabacc cards?

elr02k Star Wars Credits and Coinage - References and Recreation
For the credits and everything else from the last game of Sabaccs Corellian Spike on Solo. In terms of the box, I have a lot of tools to make it very precise. I pretty much have every tool imaginable excluding a drill press, but after that, it's golden. In terms of the boxes structure should it be a one piecer or two parts? Or perhaps a hinge...

I’d be fine with a one piece slide out box like in the visual dictionary. And by the way I’ve never seen that thread before but it looks like a godsend for replicating the coinage, can’t wait to read it!

No problem! Sounds good for the box. How worn do you want it to be? like Solo worn? :lol: Any way you want it to be worn, jungle, desert etc. ?

No problem! Sounds good for the box. How worn do you want it to be? like Solo worn? :lol: Any way you want it to be worn, jungle, desert etc. ?

Honestly I’m fine with the type of weathering used for the visual dictionary and the cards above, but I’m also fine with clean cards.

Something along these lines. From a display, pictures found on the net.

CBE51968-2D35-46FA-B56B-C31BB1BC03C8.jpeg

So basically normal worn cards with some dirt grimes. Got it. I have been scouring the internet as well to see how they look. I was just asking because everyone wants something different.

So basically normal worn cards with some dirt grimes. Got it. I have been scouring the internet as well to see how they look. I was just asking because everyone wants something different.

True, everyone does want something different. Which is why, depending on how big you’re planning on making this run, to produce the cards clean and give options for weathering? I’m sure some people would want perfectly pristine cards. Depending on the final price I’d probably take one of each lol

Yeah, I am going to do that. If it's going to be a run; it's going to be in bulk. There will only be, pristine versus weathered. I will weather them but they may not be all the same (obviously).

Last edited:
Just noticed there are dice in those movie posters and the visual dictionary. The gray ones. If it wasn't the plan already, I think those would be great ones to include in this deck.

I could use a good deck too. All I have right now is the Hasbro deck. I was gonna get one at galaxy's edge but they were sold out.

The Galaxy’s Edge set is nice enough, but there are drawbacks. Slightly undersized, made of cardboard of the thickness of a cereal box, and it has the Toydarian logo printed on the back of each card. I guess Disney doesn’t want us scanning and recreating them.

The Galaxy’s Edge set is nice enough, but there are drawbacks. Slightly undersized, made of cardboard of the thickness of a cereal box, and it has the Toydarian logo printed on the back of each card. I guess Disney doesn’t want us scanning and recreating them.

Yeah I know they're not perfect, but it'd still be an improvement over the hasbro Solo Card Game version lol.

Here is a picture of the set from Etsy. I’ve ordered them twice. Once from their Etsy shop and one from Amazon, thinking, surely they will come from there!

I don’t know who are giving those glowing reviews of the cards as it seems impossible to get your hands on them.

But the texture looks exactly to be what I want them to be.

D349ED6F-8101-4C80-A87B-D3A4AE248A3E.jpeg

Yeah I know they're not perfect, but it'd still be an improvement over the hasbro Solo Card Game version lol.

True, I do wind up playing with them more than the cards that I bought from here. Only because the cards I bought from here were three times the price and the same quality. I can’t afford to ruin a $50 deck of cardboard cards.

Are those GE cards that are sold in stores the same kind used on the display props for the Smuggler's Run ride wait line? I was there in October and being big enough I am able to get rather close to the crates w/ the sabacc cards and currency. I know for a fact I could score a measurement off of them, but if they're the same as the ones sold, well IDK what to say.

I took this pic when I was there, but focused on the coins...you can see the cards, but they're rather thick, and look almost like that coaster material VS actual cards

1575299416118.png

Are those GE cards that are sold in stores the same kind used on the display props for the Smuggler's Run ride wait line? I was there in October and being big enough I am able to get rather close to the crates w/ the sabacc cards and currency. I know for a fact I could score a measurement off of them, but if they're the same as the ones sold, well IDK what to say.

I took this pic when I was there, but focused on the coins...you can see the cards, but they're rather thick, and look almost like that coaster material VS actual cards

View attachment 1088335

Those do sort of look like weathered, dirty versions of the ones they sell in the store. Funny, I did not notice those, but when we went we got there as soon as the park opened and it only took us 10 minutes to get through the line. So we did not get a chance to look at too many things. When my daughter and I went back to ride it again, we did the single rider line and got through it in 4 minutes.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back