Doctor Who

sebmodio

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Doctor Who props from the website:

There's a lot other stuff, I just nabbed what I thought was cool/useful.

Nice. Thanks for those. :)

Here's my version, of an old-style (or, Doctor Who TOS, if you like! :D) U.N.I.T. ID card:

Old_School_UNIT_ID_Card.jpg

Surely theres more out there?
Any takers on anything Classic series?
Like the doctors calling card in Rememberance of the Daleks?
I know its not seen much (if at all) But UNIT passes for all the Doctors?
hmm, what else is there?

Can anybody help me identify the font used on the Sanctuary Base 6 logo? I'm working on something right now and I need to make a high res version of it. From what I can tell it's some form of Arial, but not standard, narrow, or black. Any help would be appreciated.

Can anybody help me identify the font used on the Sanctuary Base 6 logo? I'm working on something right now and I need to make a high res version of it. From what I can tell it's some form of Arial, but not standard, narrow, or black. Any help would be appreciated.

Could you post a picture of the font please. You know a picture tells more than thousand words.....

Dietrich

I was just given a nice pocket watch that has a glass compartment in the inner lid where you can hold a photograph. Does anyone have a good circular image of the patterns from the Doctors watch, the same kind of circles on the Doctors post-it notes on the console? if they have a graphic in silver to match my watch, I'd be extremely grateful!

Gallifreyan Passport

This is a little goofy thing I did a while ago: A Gallifreyan passport! :D
Now, I know that it might be a little useless, now that the Big G is no longer around, but you never know... :D

You're welcome. :)
I figured, with all of the 'official' stuff people here do, some unofficial fun shouldn't hurt. :)

Thanks, deck5. Here it is updated.

It still needs the emblem.

*EDIT*
Thanks again, deck5. Here it is all final and such. I'll try my hand at the other two soon.

Last edited:
11th Doctor's library card

NakedMoleRat requested this as seen in the clip from episode 6 of the new series.
librarycard.jpg

Most of the text is a guess/deduction, so until we have a better view here's mine:
LibraryCardversion1.png

Use as you wish, but feel free to give me credit/kudos/chocolate/etc :p

Edit: proper version in a later post

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back