Doctor Who TV Movie prop help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ILikedGB2016

I'm currently writing a book detailing the history and impact of the FOX 1996 Doctor Who TV movie, and I'm trying to track down as much info as I can. One portion of interest is the props used in the movie. I know about the screwdriver and the TARDIS key being made by 800-TREKKER and Iguana Design (thank you Terrasolo), but there are three items that I am lost on. The note on the Doctor's bag stolen by Chang Lee, the Doctor's yo-yo, and the beryllium chip. If anyone has any idea what these were or where they are, or has any other info relating to the TV Movie, I would be very grateful. :)

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.