Doctor Who-The Caretaker Mechanical Pencil

CaptChunkyChew

Hi Guys, I'm putting together a Capaldi "Caretaker" cosplay for London MCM in October, and to satisfy my OCD, I'm putting the pen and pencil in the breast pocket. However, I need and ID on the pencil! Considering the pen was a simple blue biro, it would make sense that the pencil would be a common, cheap find as well, but I have searched the internet for hours and haven't found a match. If anyone had any info, it would be appreciated. For those who don't know what it looks like, it is all black, has a pocket clip below a clicky end with an eraser. Here's a pic

pencil.jpg

I'll be at MCM on Saturday 24th October and Sunday 25th, If you see me, feel free to come up and talk to me!
Thanks,
Jonas

Attachments

• pencil.jpg
    pencil.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Have you considered nipping down to your local branch of Staples and looking at the "Bic Matic" range of mechanical pencils? They're cheap and very easy to come by, in fact I have loads in various colours - black being one of them. They look just like the example you've shown.

http://www.staples.co.uk/matic-classic-mechanical-pencil/cbs/422848.html

The above is the product in question, but not in the colour you want. I would suggest going down there and selecting the colour of your choice.

Good luck.

Thanks, yes I found them, but in every colour but black on amazon! I have also been on the staples site and they only have massive packs of 'em!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back