Doctor Who - Series 6 Tweed HD pics needed

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If anyone has the ability to capture images from the series 6 Blu ray, I am in need of various detailed images of the tweed.
There are a number of good shots throughout the "Confidential" episodes.
Looking for shots of the liner, stitching, buttons, plaid-pattern placement, anything you can get.
General Frosty appreciates anyone that can help...

Yes. I'm curious as to what you've got in the works here too... I actually purchased some of the W Bill tweed and have, over the course of the last few weeks, been slowly working on getting the plaid lined up just right by copying the pattern to some mock-up fabric with sharpies... Yeah.. It was a pain. But I think I've got it all transferred to a paper pattern now.

I also have the correct buttons and elbows. I can try to take pics of what I have if that will help...

Have you tried Steve's site? Did you purchase some of the W Bill tweed then?

Yes. I'm curious as to what you've got in the works here too... I actually purchased some of the W Bill tweed and have, over the course of the last few weeks, been slowly working on getting the plaid lined up just right by copying the pattern to some mock-up fabric with sharpies... Yeah.. It was a pain. But I think I've got it all transferred to a paper pattern now.

I also have the correct buttons and elbows. I can try to take pics of what I have if that will help...

Thanks for chiming in.
Magnoli offered to do the jacket for me and he was able to get the W. Bill fabric. Right now we are hammering out design details.
@ Darth Mule - could you help a brother out and PM me the specifics on the buttons and elbow patches? I'd like mine to be as accurate as possible and that all boils down to what Magnoli is given to work with.

Sure thing! Lemme get some pics and Measures. I'll try to do that tomorrow, but it may be Saturday as that's when I'll be working on mine.

I'd appreciate any info and tips you can provide. Magnoli is doing research on his end but will also be counting on me to be doing the same.
Getting the exact buttons and leather elbow patches will be a BIG plus and an absolute must.

Sorry it took so long. Got a little sidetracked. Here's a pic of the buttons and patches.

6711399113_a3cdd22580.jpg

And a link to the largest version photo on Flickr.
All sizes | IMG_20120113_101232 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back