Doctor Who - River Song Prop Question

juliegrrl

Hope this is the right place/thread to ask this....
Throughout "The Pandorica Opens" and "The Big Bang" you can see a red LED showing on one of River Song's two gunbelt pouches. There is also a silver device attached either alongside or containing that LED. I have found photos that show the "silver greeblie" as part of the outfit but none that show it close enough to know what it is. Also couldn't get it in a screen cap. Does anyone here know what it is and (even better) have a pic that shows some detail?? Please?

I know what it's not -
Part of her gun (right leg drop down holster)
Her communicator/PDA (usually in her hand but goes on the belt on the left side)
Her flashlight (goes on the left of the pouch without the greeblie)

I desperately want to know what it is as I'm going to start making the pouches and would like to include this prop.
Thank you all!!!!

This is scanned from the Visual Dictionary:

23lb09d.jpg

I'll have a shot at getting some blu-ray grabs later. Intriguing...:)

Thank you Birdie and Mclabob
Birdie, that is the best picture I've seen - of course it's in the one reference book I don't have lol!

My wife went to the DW Experience in Wales a few months back. She's going to skim thru her photos and see if she can find a clearer ref shot. No promises tho.

I have posed this question on The Order of Gallifrey also - strange that it is not noticed much. I am going to start modeling it based on the picture above, it looks like three buttons and a revolving lever on it to me - is that what y'all see? I am missing an important detail you'd put in if you were trying to duplicate this? Thank you!

Im also looking for answers to this. However I can't find the Orders of Galifrey facebookgroup, so if anyone could help me with that one, would be great! :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back