Doctor Who MUMMY ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS 12th Doctors Phone

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I liked this episode. I don't remember this object though. Is it a communication device ?

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was thinking about making this as a case for my old iphone

- - - Updated - - -

Did we ever get a good shot of the front?

Also, would you mind sharing the general dimensions you are going with?

Oblivion

I was thinking about making this as a case for my old iphone

- - - Updated - - -

Did we ever get a good shot of the front?

Also, would you mind sharing the general dimensions you are going with?
Lenght 151.5mm Width 61.5mm Depth 14mm :thumbsup

The shot in post #4 above is about the best full front shot I believe.

Oblivion

Still have the dial to refine and finish and the on/off buttons to be applied to the side of the case.

mummy phone.jpg 20150621_181628-1.jpg

Last edited:

Oblivion

The finished carriage wall cradle. Built mostly from the BBC concept artwork, because although present in the episode, it's not clearly seen on screen.

imageedit_1_6257402800.gif phone.jpg 20150711_142233.jpg

Last edited: