Doctor Who: Infinity Doctors

KurtBergeron

So as I sit here trying to make money editing at home, work on my scripts etc etc, I've also started to try my hand at doing voice overs, which I've always loved doing (impressions, etc.)

The first impression I put on youtube was of the 7th Doctor (Sylvester McCoy) who I've been doing for a long time. Ironically, the 3rd person to listen to it, was Eric Busby who created the audio drama site Darker Projects and he was looking to cast a multi-Doctor production, which included Doctor's from the program and fictional Doctors who have been created for the Darker Projects Adventures themselves. I was instantly cast to play 7, which is an amazing first gig :D

Below I will post part 1, and part 2 and 3 as they become available later.

Because I'm overly hard on myself I'll say that I think the quality of 7 improves through parts 2 and 3. My first line (Think about me, when you're living your life, one day after another, all in a neat pattern....etc.) was easy, cause Sylvester said it! I know his tone, his inflections, I just had to copy. After that the script was mine and I had to trust myself that I knew him enough to do it justice,...and as we worked on it,...my confidence in that improved and in turn I think the impression does as well, but I hope you'll find it entertaining throughout. I'm actually sorry it's over. I'd love to take on another adventure. Anywho, I hope you enjoy. I think it's quality. All the actors do a great job and Eric did a wonderful job putting it all together. :D

Doctor Who - Infinity Doctors, Mini-Series from Darker Projects: Audio Theater in a Darker Shade - Science Fiction and Horror via Download and Podcast

davros2

So as I sit here trying to make money editing at home, work on my scripts etc etc, I've also started to try my hand at doing voice overs, which I've always loved doing (impressions, etc.)

The first impression I put on youtube was of the 7th Doctor (Sylvester McCoy) who I've been doing for a long time. Ironically, the 3rd person to listen to it, was Eric Busby who created the audio drama site Darker Projects and he was looking to cast a multi-Doctor production, which included Doctor's from the program and fictional Doctors who have been created for the Darker Projects Adventures themselves. I was instantly cast to play 7, which is an amazing first gig :D

Below I will post part 1, and part 2 and 3 as they become available later.

Because I'm overly hard on myself I'll say that I think the quality of 7 improves through parts 2 and 3. My first line (Think about me, when you're living your life, one day after another, all in a neat pattern....etc.) was easy, cause Sylvester said it! I know his tone, his inflections, I just had to copy. After that the script was mine and I had to trust myself that I knew him enough to do it justice,...and as we worked on it,...my confidence in that improved and in turn I think the impression does as well, but I hope you'll find it entertaining throughout. I'm actually sorry it's over. I'd love to take on another adventure. Anywho, I hope you enjoy. I think it's quality. All the actors do a great job and Eric did a wonderful job putting it all together. :D

Doctor Who - Infinity Doctors, Mini-Series from Darker Projects: Audio Theater in a Darker Shade - Science Fiction and Horror via Download and Podcast
Love the story brilliant voices cant wait to get part 3, does anybody know when it comes out ???