Interest Doctor Who Cyberman helmet

bookface

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm putting together a Cyberman helmet and I thought I'd see if there was any interest here for them. I've worked with a 3D modeller to design the helmet and am currently putting together the resulting print.

Here's a render of it
IMG_3275.JPG

And here's where the print is right now, still a bit of work to do but it's coming together pretty nicely.

IMG_0152.JPG

I plan on making them in cold cast aluminium at around $600 apiece. Any thoughts, interest?

free bump for an awesome project, I hope you'll get the interest to do it. (y)

I sadly don't have the money to buy one but your work is awesome and a cold cast cyberman would be amazing. I'm just hoping to get the money to buy a shoulder armor set for my quasimodo for so long, so I couldn't justify getting a Cyberman sadly.

good luck :)

Thanks man! I'll probably do it no matter the interest but it looks like the RPF may not be the place for it...

It looks great. Have you considered a resin run? It would be cheaper and that might get some more interest. Cold casting aluminum is kind of expensive.

I suppose I could do a plain kit version if people wanted a cheaper one. I have an issue where I want the best possible though and it confuses me when people ask for less than that :p

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back