Doctor strange - ben costume - version 2

SaraParker

Hi All,
sorry for the new thread, but I came across this picture during my research for the Benedict Cumberbatch costume.
I couldn't decide between, the Original and a gender-bender redesign. BUT I think I found something new.
Anyone wants to help me figure this one out? Materials and co?
Does anyone have more pictures?!

doctor-strange-benedict-cumberbatch.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 10.03.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 10.03.42 PM.png

I still can't get over the watch he is wearing there.

Does anyone have an idea what the materials of the "over" tunic are?

I keep trying to figure out how the emblem/symbol (the demon? symbol) is called. It is reflected in this costume 2. The material has a silkiness to it. Might be also from the post production. What do you think?

I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention, seeing as it's almost an entirely different costume from the one we've seen so far. It is the same as some of the promo art, though, which is often done before the final costume is locked down. This leads me to believe that this shot is from an early costume test, and this was the original look before they settled on what we see in the film.

That's what I heard as well. I can see why decided against it though... The final costume seems a lot more in line with the other costumes and the 'feel' of something mystic. That said; I think there's more quilting going on here.

And that's just Benedicts own watch he forgot to take off :lol
You can see it on other pics of him sometimes, he seems to switch around between an apple watch and that watch.

P6ZKT9ul.jpg

S753Hm1l.jpg

ykIqllPl.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back