Doctor Doom Pepakura

PepMaster

Sr Member
With my files for the Batman Desert Storm coming to a end, I had to find something else to make next. So I've seen a lot of people asking for files for Doctor Doom. These will be files from Marvel vs. Capcom 3 that will be unfolded for pepakura
Right now I have the helmet done and over time I'll have the rest of the armor made into pep files. Since I'm kinda tired of answering PM's for the password for files, I'm just going to do these files without a password.
Helmet
Doom Helmet.pdo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome!! I have been dying to do a Doom costume so I can rock the 'con with a "Begone Peasants!".

I just hope the FUBAR site today is why the .pdo isn't working. I really want to add the pep file to the collection!

Gimme a sec to put up the new link but I'm also going to put up some STL files for the Helmet if a person want's to CNC mill it. Don't try it for Shapeways unless you have a few grand.

Alright it's official I need to start doing Pepakura because it is always amazing

Is there any way to do it on a mac?

hey pepmaster, I finally got to access this thread after that junk that happened, and well was wondering if you were going to re post the Doctor Doom mask I would be very happy about it, since I like him and iron man and other armor clad heroes and villains. Thanks
Joe Pep

so apparently the OP got banned for something... but is there anyway to get this rehosted? this is the best doom helm ive yet seen (even though im still new) and i would LOVE to have it for my doom costume im making soon. surely someone downloaded it and can rehost it!!!

Tell me about it. I wanted to get this helmet as soon as I saw it when I was looking at the Desert Storm Batman project. If anyone was able to get it maybe they could post it for those of us who were unable to get it in time. That would be great.

Good news for those who might be interested. I found the pdo file on another site. movieman has it posted on the hunters lair for anyone who is interested. And apparently, it was posted six days before this thread was created....... Anyway just thought I would pass on info. The helmet is awesome......... Oh. if it turns out movieman is the creator of this, then great job movieman........

Judging from the phrase "here is my version which is more accurate to the comic version" I would say he is indeed the author. This is why Pep was banned, he kept taking credit for others work.

Good news for those who might be interested. I found the pdo file on another site. movieman has it posted on the hunters lair for anyone who is interested. And apparently, it was posted six days before this thread was created....... Anyway just thought I would pass on info. The helmet is awesome......... Oh. if it turns out movieman is the creator of this, then great job movieman........

THANKS! i kinda wanna bake a cake and mail you it or something now... haha

Tastyburger, this thread is pretty much dead as Pepmaster has been banned.
Lord Magneto's link for the download still works, not sure on the scale but good luck.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back