Question Doctor Advert keeps popping up?

MikeyN

Hi Guys, I am new here and just signed up today, my problem is that when im browsing the forums I keep getting a doctor advert popping up and losing my place within forum threads, its driving me nuts! any idea how to turn this off?...

cheers

Mikey

Hi Guys, I am new here and just signed up today, my problem is that when im browsing the forums I keep getting a doctor advert popping up and losing my place within forum threads, its driving me nuts! any idea how to turn this off?...

cheers

Mikey
There should never be a "popup" ad on the RPF (an ad that creates a "new" window that is not embedded in the forum page). We do have ads "Sponsored Links" that appear immediatly following the first post of a thread, but again, these are not popup ads.

it is not so much a pop up, as a direct redirect from whatever page im reading on RPF,,, so for example, I am browsing through rpf forums, and all of a sudden the page im viewing with redirect to http://lemode-mgz.com/fd/dietluma/index.html (I have shortened this link because its huge)... driving me nuts!! is this only happening to me?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back