Question Doctor Advert keeps popping up?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MikeyN

Hi Guys, I am new here and just signed up today, my problem is that when im browsing the forums I keep getting a doctor advert popping up and losing my place within forum threads, its driving me nuts! any idea how to turn this off?...

cheers

Mikey

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys, I am new here and just signed up today, my problem is that when im browsing the forums I keep getting a doctor advert popping up and losing my place within forum threads, its driving me nuts! any idea how to turn this off?...

cheers

Mikey
There should never be a "popup" ad on the RPF (an ad that creates a "new" window that is not embedded in the forum page). We do have ads "Sponsored Links" that appear immediatly following the first post of a thread, but again, these are not popup ads.

MikeyN

it is not so much a pop up, as a direct redirect from whatever page im reading on RPF,,, so for example, I am browsing through rpf forums, and all of a sudden the page im viewing with redirect to http://lemode-mgz.com/fd/dietluma/index.html (I have shortened this link because its huge)... driving me nuts!! is this only happening to me?