'Doc, This Is Heavy' 1:1 Marty McFly... WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

youngo23

Just from the look i can tell this is going to be off the chain!!
Have you thought of doing a life size of your Joker? You should...best one i have seen so far....

Vivek

Master Member
Community Staff
Wow..I mean..WOW.

But more importantly, thank you for doing this :thumbsup.

Chewie15

Sr Member
Thanks for the kind words guys!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! That looks great! MORE PICS!!!!
I'll post some when the sculpt is complete ;)

NOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYY. PLEASE MAKE RESIN ONES!!!!

I JUST started a WTB thread about this! Unbelievable H!!
I'm sorry to say this guy will only be done in silicone and finished by myself.

Oh man. I can't wait to see what you do here. Fantastic so far!
I was commissioned twice for this guy... one is going to be a full torso, with him looking at his watch, like the poster. The other will be used in an actual movie Deloreon with a screen used outfit :love

H

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WOW. Would just about kill for it. Too bad, it's way outta my price range. Is this going to be available to everyone or is it for the commissioned only?
Mike

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome! Can't wait to buy that. I need a bust for my 2015 lenticular cap. :D

Fluxcapacitor

Been waiting to see one done for a long time now. Happy to see it happening now! I really wish someone would do some for a run though. I have a feeling I may know who the customer is.

great1

There's that word again, heavy. Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

Looks great!