Domonator

Hello Everyone,
The website Do3d is running a contest for people to vote on a file or suit that they have or have not made yet. They will release 1 of each file for free, one suit that they have not modeled yet, and a suit that they have already modeled. They decide which ones are the winners by comments. The posts with the most comments wins. I am pretty sure they said they will be giving away 2 3d printers as well. Please got to https://www.do3d.com/forum/request-3d-models/free-full-body-armor-file-for-everyone-and-ender-5-plus-giveaway to cast your vote or comment, or even make your own post with something that they haven't modeled before. I highly recommend you comment on something that has already been posted so that it will carry more weight when the contest winners are decided. I have created a post asking for them to release the Mark 85 for free the link is here Iron Man Mark 85 Suit | Do3D I would very much appreciate it if you want the mark 85 to comment here.

Thanks
Go Break Some Eggs!!!

Attachments

• mark 85.jpg
    mark 85.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 239
I can't believe how relatively little attention this is getting. I've always wanted to get a suit from them, but I wasn't sure what the quality of their models are like.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back