Do you remember Dr. Ruehl on Sci Fi Channel in the nineties?

I don't subscribe to T.V. anymore because things like this do not exist on T.V. these days.

He sure likes those plastic dinosaurs. Looks like the same ones he had twenty years ago.
Looks like he keeps busy according to IMDB with bit parts too.

I only barely remember it, I was pretty young when his show aired. I do remember it being the weirdest thing I'd ever seen. I seem to remember one segment being about angels in the Bible being aliens, something that has taken off thanks to History Channel finally running out of documentaries on Hitler. But I will be checking this out when I get home. I can't access YouTube at work.

Sorry to hear he is gone.

I can say one thing for sure: His show was better than a slap in the belly with a wet trout, any day.

I remember a lot of how the Sci-Fi Channel was great during the 1990s. Doctor Who (classic), Dark Shadows, the Rocketman serials, the Sci-Fi Channel movies that weren't produced by the Sci-Fi Channel, the short-lived series presentation (with such classics like the Isaac Asimov created series Probe).

I remember a lot of how the Sci-Fi Channel was great during the 1990s. Doctor Who (classic), Dark Shadows, the Rocketman serials, the Sci-Fi Channel movies that weren't produced by the Sci-Fi Channel, the short-lived series presentation (with such classics like the Isaac Asimov created series Probe).

My big national TV debut was on the SciFi Buzz show..... walking around San Diego Comic Con. LOL It was still exciting to see myself on a TV show.

Aw man, and here I thought "what a great media discovery I just made!!!" And then he´s gone already. The video a few posts above made me think that he may have been broadcasting from a parallel universe where HD was not invented yet and VHS hadn´t been replaced by DVD´s yet.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back