Do you remember Dr. Ruehl on Sci Fi Channel in the nineties?

Cal

I don't subscribe to T.V. anymore because things like this do not exist on T.V. these days.

robn1

Master Member
Yeah I remember the show, I just couldn't remember his name :lol Cool stuff, thanks.

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
He sure likes those plastic dinosaurs. Looks like the same ones he had twenty years ago.
Looks like he keeps busy according to IMDB with bit parts too.

TheStig

I only barely remember it, I was pretty young when his show aired. I do remember it being the weirdest thing I'd ever seen. I seem to remember one segment being about angels in the Bible being aliens, something that has taken off thanks to History Channel finally running out of documentaries on Hitler. But I will be checking this out when I get home. I can't access YouTube at work.

CB2001

Master Member
I remember a lot of how the Sci-Fi Channel was great during the 1990s. Doctor Who (classic), Dark Shadows, the Rocketman serials, the Sci-Fi Channel movies that weren't produced by the Sci-Fi Channel, the short-lived series presentation (with such classics like the Isaac Asimov created series Probe).

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I remember a lot of how the Sci-Fi Channel was great during the 1990s. Doctor Who (classic), Dark Shadows, the Rocketman serials, the Sci-Fi Channel movies that weren't produced by the Sci-Fi Channel, the short-lived series presentation (with such classics like the Isaac Asimov created series Probe).
My big national TV debut was on the SciFi Buzz show..... walking around San Diego Comic Con. LOL It was still exciting to see myself on a TV show.

CB2001

Master Member
My big national TV debut was on the SciFi Buzz show..... walking around San Diego Comic Con. LOL It was still exciting to see myself on a TV show.
I remember that show too. I have the Jurassic Park TV special recorded on VHS somewhere.

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Aw man, and here I thought "what a great media discovery I just made!!!" And then he´s gone already. The video a few posts above made me think that he may have been broadcasting from a parallel universe where HD was not invented yet and VHS hadn´t been replaced by DVD´s yet.