Do you live in AZ?

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

Hey guys will somebody help me? I live in Mesa AZ and I would like to learn how to make suits and hang out with fellow predator fans. If anybody would like to help me with making suits it would be much appreciated. Plus, im looking for people to go to the next phoenix comicon with! So reply if you want too!

aqosyd6d.jpg.png

I have a hard time typing your name in and I'm this close to just calling you 'Joe'. Just kidding. :(

If anyone does respond and does help you out will have hit the lottery. If nobody responds you may have to revert to 'Plan B'. And that is to arm yourself with a Dremel tool and start hitting the 'how-to' threads here. It was once said that any man with a Dremel tool could rule the world......hmmm. At least he can rule his garage or costume prep room. When I first started that's what I did. Had a small area devoted to assembling a 'starter' costume.

Good luck.

I have a hard time typing your name in and I'm this close to just calling you 'Joe'. Just kidding. :(

If anyone does respond and does help you out will have hit the lottery. If nobody responds you may have to revert to 'Plan B'. And that is to arm yourself with a Dremel tool and start hitting the 'how-to' threads here. It was once said that any man with a Dremel tool could rule the world......hmmm. At least he can rule his garage or costume prep room. When I first started that's what I did. Had a small area devoted to assembling a 'starter' costume.

Good luck.
So true! The only tool I have used is my dremel, nothing else.

A dremel is a rotary tool that can: cut, sand, drill, polish, and is capable of many other things. :(
If you get one, I recommend that $20 from by Black and Decker. It's a good beginner one and the one I'm currently using.

You're killing me.

Google it, You Tube it, check with the guy down the street who's always working on his car, and go to Home Depot or Lowe's to see what it looks like. They come in different sizes and attachments. You'll just need the basic one which should come with standard attachments for between $39 and $59.

Once you've figured out how it works the clouds will part and there's going to be a bright ray of sun that will shine upon you. Most of the answers to the universe will begin to trickle in.

I'm not gonna buy one. Or even attempt to make a suit because im a huge noob and I KNOW im gonna mess it up so im not gonna try unless i have an experts help which is why im looking for ppl in AZ

aqosyd6d.jpg.png

You're killing me.

Google it, You Tube it, check with the guy down the street who's always working on his car, and go to Home Depot or Lowe's to see what it looks like. They come in different sizes and attachments. You'll just need the basic one which should come with standard attachments for between $39 and $59.

Once you've figured out how it works the clouds will part and there's going to be a bright ray of sun that will shine upon you. Most of the answers to the universe will begin to trickle in.
:(

You're gonna be waiting a LONG time. Everyone here started as "noobs" and I'm sure most of the people here put together fantastic costumes all by themselves. You want help, theres a whole fuckin library of tips and tricks on this site. Stop looking for handouts.

You're gonna be waiting a LONG time. Everyone here started as "noobs" and I'm sure most of the people here put together fantastic costumes all by themselves. You want help, theres a whole fuckin library of tips and tricks on this site. Stop looking for handouts.

Why don't you stop being a *******? I was asking for HELP. Not a handout. I will do all the work I just need someone who will guide me through the steps you *******.

aqosyd6d.jpg.png

Why don't you stop being a *******? I was asking for HELP. Not a handout. I will do all the work I just need someone who will guide me through the steps you *******.

aqosyd6d.jpg.png

Whoa ..Im publicly letting you know that this will NOT be tolerated here. a few hours ago you were PMing me about volunteering to be a moderator ...now you are cussing at members. This is how being a moderator works ..you now have a warning. Please tone down the aggression. People have done thier best to help point you in a direction..you apparently dont want to listen...you may not find what you are looking for in personal assistance so you may have to try the route that so many other members have...bite the bullet and dig in to work or save up and buy the costume you want.

WHAT???? YOUR PUNISHING ME????? HE CUSSED TOO!! BEFORE ME! Im just fighting fire with fire. And even though that might have been the right way to handle it, I did it. Sorry.

you called him an A-hole ...simple. Listen man ..Im not sure if you realize how you are coming off to many members..just slow down and re-read everything you are writing. If anything, let the warnings sink in and think before you post. I really want you to succeed in putting together a suit, but you are seriously getting off on the wrong foot.

you called him an A-hole ...simple. Listen man ..Im not sure if you realize how you are coming off to many members..just slow down and re-read everything you are writing. If anything let the warnings sink in and think before you post. I really want you to succeed in putting together a suit, but you are seriously getting off on the wrong foot.
I did think. I think that dropping the F-Bomb is way worse than calling someone and A-hole. Plus he didn't get in trouble so I figured I wouldn't. Unless your friends with him and he has some sort of special privileges or something.

aqosyd6d.jpg.png

I did think. I think that dropping the F-Bomb is way worse than calling someone and A-hole. Plus he didn't get in trouble so I figured I wouldn't. Unless your friends with him and he has some sort of special privileges or something.

aqosyd6d.jpg.png

I know him about as well as I know you ...Please ...you are stepping on dangerous ground right now. Just take what I directed at you and you only into consideration

Also, I know a few of your own moderators who have been "bending the rules." For instance I know a moderator who was continually swearing at me in private chat.
aqosyd6d.jpg.png

Kid, you have been advised by a moderator, who has been more than lenient with you.

You want to learn ............. READ.

You want to make contacts ..............BE NICE.

You want to be suspended or removed...........KEEP ACTING THIS WAY.

Play nice please :(

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back