Do you know where I could find trousers like these...

Ramiel

Sr Member
But NAVY blue and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper?
Close enough is fine too

00246201.jpg

NEW Style Henderson Pinstripe Pants
NEW Birmingham Pants - Brown Pinstripe

I'm searching for
Color: NAVY, size: 34/36, same kind of pinstripe, and (if possible) preferably in Europe so I will not be killed by shipping fees!:lol

Thank you in advance for any info, links or whatever.

I posted this here because it's not (yet) a "want to buy" thread, but if it happens that someone has something to sell I'll ask to move it, but I'm searching for some info right now:)

It's for my Sweeney Todd costume, I had a pair of great pants, but I accidentally ruined them, so I'm desperately searching for a substitute... And money is really tight right now... =_=

Thanks again

Thanks for the links, the second one has the right distance betweeen the pinstriping, unfortunately the shipping to me it would cost $45 alone!:lol

But thanks anyway;)

Very good pants indeed, and really close. Thank you very much for the link too!
Damn high shipping rates!!! I can't think I could buy 2 pair of pants at that price! Otherwise I would totally be on them... :(

I think I will have to make a pair of pants myself... Well, it could be a nice project to do...:)
I should start making a pattern then:lol

No, seriously, thank again to everyone who helped so far and to everyone who still want to help this research, thanks guys:)

No problem!
If you sign up with them they send out a free shipping coupon about every two weeks. I'm not sure if thats international, but If you're patient you'll luck out and just pay for the pants. Like I said I have a lot of them haha. 1 pair of wahmakers and 4 pair of frontier classics, which are thinner but just as nice and stong, since I live in a hot climate.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back