Do you dream?

I've only had a few that i can remember but it always turns out that i either die or get injured but i remember this real nasty one when i was a child just watching the predator movie for the first time that a predator grabbed me and pulled out my spine and i was living for another 10 seconds.

I've only had a few that i can remember but it always turns out that i either die or get injured but i remember this real nasty one when i was a child just watching the predator movie for the first time that a predator grabbed me and pulled out my spine and i was living for another 10 seconds.

That was more then likely a Bad Blood. XP

Hello,

Why as a matter of fact at one time around age 16-17 or so ,I would often tell people if I could be anything it would be a Predator from P2.I was really into the creature then and still am.Of course you can only imagine the reaction I got,why would you want to look like that?I would respond with his technology,strength,weapons and just that he is overall awesom.Well I am 35 years old now and still at times have that dream or what ever you'd call it.Hey gotta have an imagination,right.

So keep dreamin,and if anyone says your crazy,well we all are in some form or another,Daren

had a dream once where i was a predator stalking jason in a train yard. i was on the top one of the cars and when he walked through i busted through the ceiling, grabbed his throat and stabbed him in the face with my wrist blades, he stabbed me in the arm with his machete and i woke up.....if that makes any sense

Jason would win that battle because he can't die (again). He's even been blown up and still comes back, so even the Predator gauntlet bomb couldn't keep him down for good.

well, the last thing i watched before bed last nigth was that preators trailer with arnies voice over, hilarious, however the trailer gave me a weird dream of being chased by a pred, it was actually quite scary, i remember he had a BULL bio which was silver and gold like the boar bio, and i remember me and some dude were running away from the pred and there was a big wall we had to climb, i got over but the pred got the other guy, but i had the preds bio and was hiding while the pred killed this guy... thinking of it now it was cool, but quite scary at the time!!

I had a pretty cool dream last night too i was not expecting it at all to happen but... i did play AVP till midnight last night. I was a pred in a jungle stalking these 2 guys in armoured suits in the trees above them i remember leaping down and stabbing them both in the backs at the same time with my 2 wristblades and ripping their heads off ( i guess i've been playing AVP too much on my PS3 lmao ) then i heard a growl from behind me i turned around and a Alien jumped at me, woke me up the little @#!£?*%$ i was enjoying that dream alot

I have dreamed that i was like the predator - i know i was completely alien to humans and was cycling through vision modes of heat and a few other things. I was very akin to the pred from predator 1 where he hung from the trees except i was doing it from the fixtures on the roof of this hall.
I had limited equipment (no plasma cannon) I ended up being locked in a hall full of people where they managed to lock me into a small room as i pursued and taunted them. I tore through the door with my wrist gauntlet blades then woke up - stupid blaring alarm for work.

Dreams for me are usually just messed up but i thought this one was fairly cool. It was very lucid and i felt as though i had near complete control over what i was doing.

I had a pretty cool dream last night too i was not expecting it at all to happen but... i did play AVP till midnight last night. I was a pred in a jungle stalking these 2 guys in armoured suits in the trees above them i remember leaping down and stabbing them both in the backs at the same time with my 2 wristblades and ripping their heads off ( i guess i've been playing AVP too much on my PS3 lmao ) then i heard a growl from behind me i turned around and a Alien jumped at me, woke me up the little @#!£?*%$ i was enjoying that dream alot :)

thats the greatest dream ever

lol i had two recently. One was a recall from in the P2 ship and they all started dancing to "Interior Crocodile Alligator".
Then the next one i was running, i could feel the wind across my face. I turned around and saw the flash of the predators eyes. But i turned back too late and tripped over the curb. When i looked he was gone. I heard a loud car screech and saw a flash of bright green blood, The car exploded in a blue plasma mist. and he uncloaked, he was all cut up with a large gash across his chest, a torn thigh and smart disk in hand. i ran as fast as i could breathing heavily until i froze. he was close, then out of nowhere i hear the demented laugh and everything blacked out. Damn alarm

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back