Do you dream?

Kare

Do anyone, other then me, dream about being a Predator?
I mean, it is an awesome thing to think about.

Don't know about actual nocturnal visions, but yeah!
Everytime I turn on my PS3 and load up "AVP", I AM
the Predator.

**Side note** do a system update prior to playing! V.3.21
completely interupted last nights play with the guys. Doh!

i had a dream once i was ..... then

hirezpred_2.jpg

:eek: ;)

I had dream inside of a dream inside of another dream the other night. (I think I crossed dimensions)
I also dreamt that I was talking to Lair members, but they were not members, they were the actual Predators their suits are supposed to be. I need help.

Yeah one night i had a crazy dream that Yautjas landed on earth and for some reason summoned all members on earth and gave us their weaponry...it was crazy 0o

you just reminded me of a dream i had when i was a little kid, id watched predator 2 and when i went to bed i had a dream there were preds invading my house and for some reason trying to kill my dog ;) and i had to fight them away :eek: (i wish i was younger, i never have any good dreams any more, well actually i can never remember my dreams anymore)

I had a dream once where if you put on your suit you actually became a predator. Once I did I got ambushed by a group of marines and then it just got fuzzy from there. Good dreams are short ones it seems for me.

I had a dream once where if you put on your suit you actually became a predator. Once I did I got ambushed by a group of marines and then it just got fuzzy from there. Good dreams are short ones it seems for me.

That sounded like a really awesome dream.

I don't sleep anymore

When I close my eyes all I see are giant robot spiders...

I must have Roborachnophobia.

It might help to be a Predator... hhmmm... now what kind of trophy would I get from my giant robot spider corpse.

Never dreamt about being a pred, I dreamt I was selected to be goalie for the US National Hockey team last night, weird since I'm Canadian

I've never dreamt of being a predator, but for some reason I've dreamt of being hunted by one, and being the only person in my group to not die lol

The other night I had a dream I was out taken my dog for a walk and I felt like I was being watched. Turns out I was being stalked. Like in the movie, they abducted me. They didn't take me to a preserve, but they put me in a cell. They made me take this strum that made me transform into a Predator, but only at certain times. I had a device arm the top of my left arm that would transform me into a Predator (with the armor and all). They told me I was their permanent spy in the human world in America. I had to report to them monthly. At one point, I was discovered and taken to the White House. At that moment, multiple ships uncloaked in front of the White House and demanded my release. I morphed into the Predator. From their, their was war between the Yautja and the human race.

Weird huh?

The other night I had a dream I was out taken my dog for a walk and I felt like I was being watched. Turns out I was being stalked. Like in the movie, they abducted me. They didn't take me to a preserve, but they put me in a cell. They made me take this strum that made me transform into a Predator, but only at certain times. I had a device arm the top of my left arm that would transform me into a Predator (with the armor and all). They told me I was their permanent spy in the human world in America. I had to report to them monthly. At one point, I was discovered and taken to the White House. At that moment, multiple ships uncloaked in front of the White House and demanded my release. I morphed into the Predator. From their, their was war between the Yautja and the human race.

Weird huh?

Thats a neat dream.

I’ve been having such dreams lately, a lot. I’m talking at least 5 out of 7 nights. Had one last night as a matter of fact…I dreamed about a group of them( predators) standing around talking…of what they were talking about I have no idea. But in theses dreams I‘m either one of them or some how involved with one of them. ..I think it’s just due to the pressure I’m putting on myself subconsciously to finish my suit. Those preds. in my dream may have been talking about how bad azz my suit is/will be..???
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back