DO NOT open thread: "Spoiler prop from Mando series finale" if you haven't watched BOOK OF BOBA last episode!

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey there,
though I would warn people since I got a major spoiler from that episode in that thread that has nothing to do with Boba and doesn't warn about the spoiler for that episode.
Spoiler is right at the top of the last page and you get immediately spoiled for that.
No idea if that is a big deal or not, I'm not going to loose sleep over there but I was a bit... spoiled nonetheless.
cheers guys :)

Dude… I posted a post BEFORE my pictures saying next post is a spoiler in fett? How did you miss it?!

the image was right under the one line post Halliwax.
there are spoiler tags to hide images, it's much safer.

it didn't work.
I'm just letting people know, no need to get weird at me or call me dude ;-)
cheers
Crap see there I go again, I don’t mean any harm by it

I have this tendency of coming off like that when I write, you’re not the first one to say this to me

I didn’t mean it aggressively what so ever, sorry about that, I actually felt bad that’s why I said “dude”

ahah, no worries Dude! :):D;)
Ok feeeww I honestly get really upset with myself when people say that. This is the second time this year I’ve done this (by writing something and it coming off the wrong way)

I really have to proof read because somethings can be taken the way I feel.. plus my sarcastic humor on here probably doesn’t help

I’m a wicked mild manor and calm person, I would never want to hurt anyone.. sorry about that

I feel like a jerk now lol

Ok feeeww I honestly get really upset with myself when people say that. This is the second time this year I’ve done this (by writing something and it coming off the wrong way)

I really have to proof read because somethings can be taken the way I feel.. plus my sarcastic humor on here probably doesn’t help

I’m a wicked mild manor and calm person, I would never want to hurt anyone.. sorry about that

I feel like a jerk now lol
rah don't feel bad! it's ok ahah. Just letting people now that there is spoiler in that thread, but I still love you! ;)

Hey there,
though I would warn people since I got a major spoiler from that episode in that thread that has nothing to do with Boba and doesn't warn about the spoiler for that episode.
Spoiler is right at the top of the last page and you get immediately spoiled for that.
No idea if that is a big deal or not, I'm not going to loose sleep over there but I was a bit... spoiled nonetheless.
cheers guys :)
Actually, the title of this thread actually spoiled it for me. Stating that the spoilery thing from the Mando season finale will be in this episode of BoBF translated to me as, "when you watch this next episode you'll see who you saw at the end of Mando!"

Last edited:
Actually, the title of this thread actually spoiled it for me. Stating that the spoilery thing from the Mando season finale will be in this episode of BoBF translated to me as, "when you watch this next episode you'll see who you saw at the end of Mando!"
well sorry!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back