Do I Make You Horny? : Austin Powers Costume Collection

poormansjb

I never intended to have a collection of Austin Powers costumes but I picked-up Michael Caine's "Nigel Powers" suit cheap and it was all downhill from there ...

All three -- Austin, Nigel, and Roboto factory guard -- are screen-worn and designed by Deena Appel for Goldmember [2002].

View attachment 93128 View attachment 93130 View attachment 93129 View attachment 93131 View attachment 93133 View attachment 93132 View attachment 93134 View attachment 93136 View attachment 93135 View attachment 93137

The clothing is all original but any accessories are repros. The neck blocks support heavily modified picture frames that hold other costume pieces along with inserts that include descriptions and screen captures.

Last edited:
That is crazy baby... Allow myself to introduce........ myself. lol

Austin Powers is classic, and that's quite the classy collection you have there!

Poorman, I keep meaning to write you a PM and tell you not only what a pleasure it was meeting you at the RPF party, but also to see your amazing collection pieces in person. The Austin Powers stuff is just stunning, and your displays really show them off. Such great stuff! Hope you see you again at the next one, despite what must be a long and painful drive for you :)

Thanks for posting these pics!

Poorman, I keep meaning to write you a PM and tell you not only what a pleasure it was meeting you at the RPF party, but also to see your amazing collection pieces in person. The Austin Powers stuff is just stunning, and your displays really show them off. Such great stuff! Hope you see you again at the next one, despite what must be a long and painful drive for you :)

Thanks for posting these pics!

Many thanks Matt!

Ya, I don't know what I can do to top myself next year; a trophy my first time out sets the bar kinda high.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back