Star Wars DLT20-A Blaster w/ Pelican Case

Buy now for 400.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

tubachris85x

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Selling my DLT20A, 3D printed piece and constructed quite durably by myself. I should note that this replica is quite larger than what it canonically be, but that's how the model came sized IIRC.

It will come with a basically brand new Pelican brand rifle case. Has roller wheels on one end and you can put (multiple) locks on there. As you can see it's already got a foam cut out for it and for an E11 (hyperfirm in pic) which will fit any moderately accurately sized replica. If this doesn't fit your needs, they do sell replacement foam blocks for these cases.

I'm looking for $400. Paypal fees and shipping NOT included, local pick up preferred if you're near the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area though. Lmk if you have any questions.

Please message me first if you intend to buy, and do not use the RPF's buy button!

FB_IMG_1613249905850.jpg
FB_IMG_1613249909306.jpg
FB_IMG_1613249912431.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store