DL44 Electronics Help

Jonflake88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was lucky enough to get war machine’s (blaster factory) steel DL44 kit for Christmas this year! I was hoping to put a blaster core 5 sound board in it, but I can’t see to find them any where. Does any one have a lead on some? Or know if plector labs plans to restock? Or finally have a good alternative? Thanks!

Last I heard from Erv was “i'm working on a new gen running on cfx hardware”, with no ETA.

TRamp on Facebook looks to have their own blaster electronics. I haven’t looked into it detail but it looks good

A proffie board would probably work as well as long as you are comfortable with programming and such. Not sure if it’s been done yet though...

I thought about that, as I have a spare proffie board but I have little to no programming experience...

Bite the bullet and buy the T Ramp kit . It's legendary quality , and Ian the go to kit for most builders.

There's a very cool sound board from adafruit. Like 18 bucks has 2mb of storage and amplified speaker outputs. I'm using one for a Sandman DS pistol. No programming necessary.

Here is the 16mb version

There's a very cool sound board from adafruit. Like 18 bucks has 2mb of storage and amplified speaker outputs. I'm using one for a Sandman DS pistol. No programming necessary.

Here is the 16mb version

I actually think I have one of these that I totally forgot about! This is a good idea! Gotta search around the shop and see if I can find it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back