DL44 Electronics Help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jonflake88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was lucky enough to get war machine’s (blaster factory) steel DL44 kit for Christmas this year! I was hoping to put a blaster core 5 sound board in it, but I can’t see to find them any where. Does any one have a lead on some? Or know if plector labs plans to restock? Or finally have a good alternative? Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jango_Fett_Jr

Last I heard from Erv was “i'm working on a new gen running on cfx hardware”, with no ETA.

TRamp on Facebook looks to have their own blaster electronics. I haven’t looked into it detail but it looks good

zjunlimited

Sr Member
A proffie board would probably work as well as long as you are comfortable with programming and such. Not sure if it’s been done yet though...

Jonflake88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought about that, as I have a spare proffie board but I have little to no programming experience...

Borjis

There's a very cool sound board from adafruit. Like 18 bucks has 2mb of storage and amplified speaker outputs. I'm using one for a Sandman DS pistol. No programming necessary.

Here is the 16mb version

Jonflake88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There's a very cool sound board from adafruit. Like 18 bucks has 2mb of storage and amplified speaker outputs. I'm using one for a Sandman DS pistol. No programming necessary.

Here is the 16mb version

I actually think I have one of these that I totally forgot about! This is a good idea! Gotta search around the shop and see if I can find it.